Monday, August 9, 2010

Last Post Here For A While

I have recently moved to the wonderful city of Shanghai in China and am looking forward to spending a lot more time capturing another set of moments that will last forever.

Unfortunately I am unable to connect to blogger to update this blog - not that I did it regularly any way :-) So if you are interested in seeing more of my stuff come over to my website http://www.emmett-photography.com/ where you can catch my latest images and where, hopefully, I will also be able to post my stories.

Thanks for stopping by.

A little taste of my new life:

Most common form of cheap goods transportation in town

Cooking in the street

A typical old apartment block with washing hanging out the side

Jin Mao Tower and the Shanghai Financial Center

Wonderful lighting effects on the top of the Shanghai Financial Center

No comments: